Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Good times.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Going Flying Kites.

 times.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Going Flying Kites.
Meet. Fight. Fall in Love. What a Day! - The New York Times.

The Delusion of Cinderella.I remember the power outage in NY in the 70's as a time we all got together-- maybe an Internet outage will bring us together. Could be fun.


Cheers and chaps, heads up, out of the sands. Kings and knights, songs of veterans, homeless blues, tricks and trades, for the light of day. Games online, out of my world, not my way to kill time, Jo Gamble, notes to share, written stories of the frogs, snakes and worms, out of mind, out of state of blues. NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti.

We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



 times.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Going Flying Kites.
Meet. Fight. Fall in Love. What a Day! - The New York Times.

 Bubbles Lavigne - JBL

2h 

Elle Mechelle,We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Going Flying Kites.Meet. Fight. Fall in Love. What a Day! - The New York Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well I'm going to bed now. I just got home from work and I'm tuckered out so I'm going to take a quick shower and go to bed, I have to be up early this morning to make that climb again.. ttyl

Even the strongest woman just needs to be loved.Just one day, eyes to open, changes to make, chances to take, choices to be made,having fun,...