Friday, November 24, 2023

Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.

THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. - LOUIS ARMSTRONG.I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW, I AM A HAPPY PERSON.



Remote Work Trends Mean Flexibility for First-Time Homebuyers. Trying To Get It Right The First Time, Dancing On The Sands Of Time, Words In Waves, Reviews, Recaps, Things Like That. 




  • Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left si...


  • Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~
    No photo description available.
    Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.
    No photo description available.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Well I'm going to bed now. I just got home from work and I'm tuckered out so I'm going to take a quick shower and go to bed, I have to be up early this morning to make that climb again.. ttyl

    Even the strongest woman just needs to be loved.Just one day, eyes to open, changes to make, chances to take, choices to be made,having fun,...