Thursday, November 23, 2023

The biggest mistake we make in life is believing we have time” - Kobe Bryant.


FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN."The biggest mistake we make in life is believing we have time” - Kobe Bryant.
May be an image of 1 person

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.
5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS.
May be an illustration of text
To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. 'Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream. But, I am not allowed to give up.   

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody"Once Bitten By Snakes. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Are You Ready For Financial Lockdown?
No photo description available.

"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Fat chance right?Dan Evans - IRVINE, CA Real Estate Agent -Spruce Power,Dances On The Sands Of Time.Fairy tale, girl in red hood.Do not correct a fool.
Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?The Reckoning By Yossi Klein Halevi OCTOBER 10, 2023.The biggest mistake we make in life is believing we have time” - Kobe Bryant.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well I'm going to bed now. I just got home from work and I'm tuckered out so I'm going to take a quick shower and go to bed, I have to be up early this morning to make that climb again.. ttyl

Even the strongest woman just needs to be loved.Just one day, eyes to open, changes to make, chances to take, choices to be made,having fun,...