Wednesday, December 13, 2023

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Take Sprucse Power, all about collecting fees, to trade a termination for a transfer, right, talk about their less-than-stellar service? Take the reviews, all about wasting time, delays, and double billing, to take a termination, trade for a transfer, and the rest of their tricks, to steal your cash, for selling a house.

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'
May be an image of guitar
I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years late, short on time. None left.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.



So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Dreams and nightmares, time to wake up. Back to the present.Later, Dick, Joe, or Harry, dicks and labels to toss in the winds.Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box, Fags And Hag Tales: Cops And Liars, Stories Of Fears.


James Howard Kunstler,The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.Waiting for the first day of frost in hell. Tomorrow? Check your shit basket for dung. 

Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.Just saying, setting standards. Silent knights, retired, hares to blow in the wind, sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight.
So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Blue Crying GIF


REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.UNACCOUNTABLE.NO LOVE . Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm.
Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Texas Roadhouse .

Dreams and nightmares, time to wake up. Back to the present.Later, Dick, Joe, or Harry, dicks and labels to toss in the winds.



 Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.Dreams and nightmares, time to wake up. Back to the present.Later, Dick, Joe, or Harry, dicks and labels to toss in the winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthdays.Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.

Everything begins with a conversation.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewh...