Thursday, April 25, 2024

Interested in meeting new people and exploring things . CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.

 Via Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies , the last fuck.6 marbles Bagged To Go.


If you're shopping around for a contractor on Craigslist, Facebook, offerup, etc., you may notice how everyone claims to be licensed and bonded. Make sure before any work is done that you see that license number. Once seen, check on it, ensuring it's legitimate. You can also run a search on the individual and do some follow-up as needed. Lastly, don't ever pay anyone half now and then half later. The work must be done, and then, upon completion, the contractor gets paid.

P.S. If any contractor or handyman claims to be religious, be very wary.
So you say you want a revolution ."Missing You Like Crazy- Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard: 6 for height, 6 decades for wits, 6 jacks, 6 marbles in bag. 



Tales and tips of the crimes against man, crimes against the women in the service. Problems with the views of the fools, snakes, and frogs that have crossed my path.


 Via Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies , the last fuck.
6 marbles Bagged To Go.

"Missing You Like Crazy- Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard: 6 for height, 6 decades for wits, 6 jacks, 6 marbles in bag. 

Have to check the stats, how old, located where, how tall, 420 connected, baby boomer, lion, tiger, or bear, hats to wear over 6 decades. Over 60 years old. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. 

Interested in meeting new people and exploring things . CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. Senior woman, a child with in, singing a song, dear man of mine, where are you at, golden years to share, connect with words in waves that matter. That would be nice.

Tales and tips of the crimes against man, crimes against the women in the service. Problems with the views of the fools, snakes, and frogs that have crossed my path.

Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say... Is that who I think it is?Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.



So you say you want a revolution .

Veteran on a run to find friends, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.

My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthdays.Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.

Everything begins with a conversation.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewh...